- zacx10 voted in "2010 New Years Resolutions" for 100 Buzz Bucks. Jan 15, 2010
- zacx10 voted in "Where do you get your books?" for 100 Buzz Bucks. Jan 15, 2010
- zacx10 voted in "Travel Fiction" for 100 Buzz Bucks. Dec 31, 2009
- zacx10 voted in "The Top Books of 2009" for 100 Buzz Bucks. Dec 31, 2009
- zacx10 completed activity "FALLEN: PHOTO" for 2000 Buzz Bucks. Dec 22, 2009
- zacx10 completed activity "The Maze Runner: Your Adventure" for 1500 Buzz Bucks. Sep 29, 2009
- zacx10 voted in "The Maze Runner: Glade Adventures" for 50 Buzz Bucks. Sep 28, 2009
- zacx10 completed the survey "RandomBuzzers - Quick Survey August 2009" for 1800 Buzz Bucks. Sep 1, 2009
- zacx10 completed activity "Mystical Lands" for 2500 Buzz Bucks. Sep 1, 2009
- zacx10 voted in "What’s your favorite David Levithan book?" for 50 Buzz Bucks. Aug 31, 2009
- zacx10 completed activity "WHAT IF: Who's Your Friend?" for 3500 Buzz Bucks. Aug 31, 2009
- zacx10 completed the quiz "The Treasure Map of Boys Quiz " for 15 Buzz Bucks. Aug 31, 2009
- zacx10 completed the quiz "Sisterhood Series: Carmen " for 45 Buzz Bucks. Aug 27, 2009
- zacx10 completed activity "Goals to Success" for 2500 Buzz Bucks. Aug 27, 2009
- zacx10 completed the quiz "Eldest Quiz " for 30 Buzz Bucks. Aug 26, 2009
- ""The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself." - Aldous Huxley"
- Gender: Female
- Buzz Bucks: 34524
- Posts: 35 / comments: 14
- Member since: 07/15/08
- Last Login: 05/04/10
My Buzz Groups
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense" - Tom Clancy
I often find myself staring at the computer screen with a wild, untamed look in my eye as my fingers fly across the keyboard. The thrum of the keyboard keeps me in a trance and I only wake long enough to get some caffeine into my system from a gulp of herbal tea my mother tends to keep in the house. Caffeine. The word gives me shivers of delight and gives my tired body a shock of awakeness. My eyes are normally rimmed with dark circles that give me the appearance of someone who was punched in both eyes. I don't mind that to the world I look like I'm falling apart. My world is falling together. My world. My own book is being stitched together word by word, using my blood and energy as the binding...
I am an author. My eyes change according to my mood and they are rimmed with long dark eyelashes. I write, illustrate, and read. That is my life. I am fourteen and that is my life.
Art, English, French
"But words are things, and a small drop of ink, Falling, like dew, upon a thought, produces
That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think." - Lord Byron
"Writers will happen in the best of families." - Rita Mae Brown
Good Ones : )
If I could be any character I'd be (and why?)
Farid, Dustfinger, Asher... too many...
If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 books, I'd bring