It's good to have you back. This time around; for the time being, I don't have as many questions.
1) Will Mary, Gabry, and Gabry's sister be all together in The Dark and Hollow Places?
2) Couldn't the people take an immuned victim and cure others? Or has that technology been lost or the knowledge to do so?
3) Why is it that the Mudo are only active around people; since they hibernate when none are around? I can't remember if this was explained in DTW.
3) Does that contribute to why Mudo can't swim?
5) I know it goes from the slow moving Mudo to the fast paced Breaker but is there a possible third step?
That's all I can think of for now. I can't wait to read the new book.
Posted Mar 05, 2011, 12:00:32 AM
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
Eragon-"We're throwing ourselves off a cliff without knowing how deep the water below is."
Saphira-"Ah, but what a glorious flight!"
Nudge: "I'm Magnet Girl!"
For everybody out there who might love books, if they were given books that loved them back.-James Patterson
Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? If that's the case then the unexpected doesn't exist...unless your not expecting it. Mmm a cookie!
"I won’t give up... Not here... Not in this place... I’ll keep going, even if I have to crawl..." - Innes