Code of Conduct
Randombuzzers.com, (the "Site"), is solely for the personal use of individuals and may not be used for any business or commercial purpose. It is not to be used for any advertising, solicitation, spamming or promotion, and the personal and contact information of Members may not be copied to other sites for any purpose.
- Random House may delete or restrict any content posted or emails sent by Members that, in Random House's sole judgment, violates this Agreement or that it deems inappropriate.
- Members (i.e., "you") are solely responsible for the content that you post on the Site or otherwise distribute. That means you are responsible for (among other things) following copyright and trademark law, not libeling or invading the privacy of other people, and not posting confidential or proprietary information. Any comments, questions or information that you submit (except for personally identifiable information we collect under our Privacy guidelines) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting content to any public area of the Site, you automatically grant and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to Random House an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, free, worldwide license to disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the content in all forms (including images, text, sounds and other things embedded therein) for any and all commercial or noncommercial purposes.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of activities and content that is
prohibited on the Site:
- promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses others;
- promotes an unauthorized copying of copyrighted work, such as providing or linking to pirated programs, music or other content, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- includes chain letters, spam and the like;
- promotes illegal, abusive or obscene activities;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load this Site's computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or or which in any way promotes or facilitates any such activity; or solicits personal information from anyone or posts personal contact information. Even though all of the above is strictly prohibited, there is a chance that you might see or be subjected to some of it anyway, and you waive your right to any damages from anyone related to such exposure.
- You must use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses.
- You may not use fraudulent or false information for any purpose on the Site.
- You may not transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs, or other items of a destructive nature.
- You may not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site.